THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

All buttoned up





All finished! 3 different buttons, just to be different.


Got a feeling this will look better loose and baggy, rather than more fitted as it is now.


Oh well, whats another 12 kilos to shed? Yup, so far 12 kilos of fat and crap have come off this body. I have dipped below my pre neck injury weight, yippeee. Now to aim for the pre pregnancy weight, harsh! :)


Actually, the more I look at other ppl's pic's of this project, the more I am thinking that somewhere at the start I fucked up and went with a different size. I know I didnt want it to be as "baggy" as the pattern looked. I was going for something slightly more fitted. Beginners mistakes, fun fun :) I wont frog it, hopefully once Autumn rolls around I'll be that little bit smaller.


I'm too damn proud of my efforts to go shreading it. Still amazed I camplete this, I really wanted to give up several times. I just knit sooo slow. I'm alot faster with a hook than this 2 stick business. Just to add to my stick issues, I thought I'd throw in an extra stick and do cables! Attempting Coronet from Knitty.com


See this....my first cable!

Happiness :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

aren't cables fun!! did you ever finish this project? I'd love to see how it turned out.