THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Poor blogger, you have been neglected yet again, I could blame Ravelry but well...


Ok so really I am just a slacker, 100% slacker!

So, I am participating in the Bag Swap on the Aussie Knitters forum, which is a little nerve racking after seeing what this lot did for the tea cosy swap. I was planning on going to broadband this month but have to hold off so I can do this swap. Yup, tight budget! :(

I have plans to sew my swap partner a pretty Monica Poole Bag, then I will hunt down some knitting treats to put into said bag before posting it off in the week allocated. I think a trip out to Morpeth might be an idea! It will all be fun and worth it. It's probably the only one I will take part in this year.

School holidays are over and E goes back to school tomorrow to start Year 5! Already! My baby! He is even excited!! E hasn't been excited over school since Kindy :)

This year I will be heading off to school also to do a Library course, I'm pretty excited about it all. I go to Orientation this Thursday :)

On the knitting front I am still plugging away on my sock, I goof the heel and need to fix, will do that today!
I also started a Scrap Wrap, its just plain stockinette, different yarns each row, mainly in pinks, greens, cream and purples. 350 sts on 8mm Options, there are so many stitches that I had to order some 120cm length cables :) It works out at roughly 1 sts per cm, so 3.5 metres long...SNUGGLY!:) Thats the piccy above! :)

I did hit a wall of startitis, but I think I have it all under control now. If I just stick to the above mentioned projects all will be good.

Once they are all done, I will concentrate on a new Cardiagn (Ariann) and a shawl, probably Kiri, then finish North Roe. I need some kind of plan here :) Happy knitting!

1 comment:

fitknit said...

Funny how so many blog posts start with 'poor neglected blog'..then mention Rav LOL!