THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things get busy!


First up, its March 1st 2008, so Happy Birthday Nana(94 today I think).

Life has gotten totally crazy here lately. I started full time TAFE last month doing Library and Information Services. I'm enjoying most classes, but not all.
I have found it very hard juggling being full time student with being a solo parent, doing all that needs to be done.
I've managed to knit in a few classes that are slow going, no teacher has asked that I put it away and concentrate, it helps that I can still watch whats happening on the board, talk and keep on knitting lol.
Fingerless Mitts are the Raspberry Mitts pattern on Rav, did these in a weekend.


Jolly Roger Ski Band, pattern on Rav. Also showing off the new hair colours! :)









Hat is The Republic pattern, quick knit, took me one day during classes and finished off at home.

I'm really enjoying these quick knits. I've knitted and felted a bag for the Bag Swap....just need to find time to go get some goodies to add, also time to sew up another bag .

2 comments:

zephyrama said...

COOL HAT!!

Rell said...

Loving all the hats.

And your multi-tasking is incredible. Lesson, listening, knitting and taking notes. Just too good.