THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Wheel, The Fiber and the Road Trip!




The family and I took a road trip to The Gong last weekend to pick up my spinning wheel from the lovely Sarah (Knittingand), who then handed over bags to fill with fiber. Her stash is massive, well ok to me it is :) Tia and RB where there also, so it was lovely to meet new ppl and catch up.
The trip was good, my parents stopped along the way to show E and I the sights. Woolongong is pretty, the mountain ranges, the ocean, and boy is it GREEN! I could move there in a heartbeat:)
Ok, so enough of the talking, here are the pretties!
Also here is a pic of the Blue Moon Fiber - Silk Thread in the Raven's colourway Korppi *drool*

3 comments:

Toner said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

fitknit said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time...all of you!!

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link